If you were an Android user who recently switched over to iPhone, you might be worrying about the unavailability of an efficient file explorer like ES in Android phones. Unfortunately, iPhone doesn’t have a state of the art explorer for moving, deleting and browsing files. However, A bunch of iOS developers has successfully developed an app which could easily do all the functions mentioned above efficiently. This third part app, Appshed iFile organizer helps us to browse, delete, move and explorer files from their location.
In a jailbroken iPhone, you just have to download a software named “Cydia”. Cydia source is a software which enables users to download and install various useful software packages on iOS enabled devices. If you own a jailbroken iOS device, just search for “ifile organizer” on Cydia.
Appshed iFile Organizer App Information:
- Size: 13.77 MB
- Compatible iOS Versions: iOS 10+/9+/8+/7+
- Compatible iDevices: iPhone 7, iPhone 7s, iPhone 7+, iPhone 7s+, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.
Apple Appstore won’t have this third party software under their hood. Since iOS is not available for customization, it is almost impossible for making a third-party app work on normal iOS devices. To install the software, you have to jailbreak your iPhone or iOS device.
Always jailbreak your iOS devices at your risk. Jailbreaking may put your phone’s warranty, software, and hardware at immense risk. There are many applications available online for jailbreaking any iOS devices, we in here have already shared a list of most commonly used Cydia sources for jailbreaking. Let’s now have a look at some of the unique features of App shed iFile organizer for iOS devices.
Features of iFile Organizer
As of now, the iFile organizer is the only working file manager available on iOS devices. So you have to compromise the with the app if there is any bugs in it. In here we will be listing out some of the unique features of iFile Organizer.
- iFile organizer stores all relevant data and notifications safely. You can easily access the files from the location without any problem.
- With iFile you can add videos, save videos, ringtones. It will be a lot easier to access protected data with appshed iFile organizer.
- With the help of iFile organizer, you can easily cut, copy, paste, compress and decompress files. It will unleash your iOS devices to their full power.
How to Download and install appshed iFile Organiser without Jailbreak?
- Open up your safari browser and type http://apps.appshed.com/255359/.
- You will be directed to the download page, download the application to your iOS device. Soon after downloading the application, install it on your device.
- Since your iOS device isn’t jailbroken, you have to do a small trick for getting it work. Go to “Settings” and change the date of your iPhone to a month before. For instance, if today is 11th Jan 2016, you need to make it 11th Dec 2015. You need to do this before the installation procedure.
- After the download is complete now revert back the date on your iOS device.
- Go to your home screen you will find the iFile icon on it. Tap on it for customising your iPhone or iOS device.
There you go, you have successfully installed iFile organiser on your iOS device. Subscribe us and stay tuned for getting latest updates and news on CYDIA.