Do you know that you can play your favorite Nintendo games on your iPhone? Surprised right? Well, you heard it right, you can play almost all Nintendo titles using an Emulator developed for running Nintendo programs. Citra 3DS Nintendo emulator emulates games to run on your PC, iPhone, and Android. Almost all classic games such as Mario Run, Super Mario Brothers, Ice Climber, and Pirates are made available to PC, Android, and iOS through 3DS Emulator.
Well before getting straight into the discussion of 3DS emulator download, let me give you a brief idea about its unique features and a how-to guide on 3DS Emulator.
Citra 3DS Emulator – Features and Download
Nintendo 3DS was developed by Japenese developers in Feb 2011. The console was exclusive to Japanese users for the first six months, but later it was made available to everyone. Nintendo is one of the few consoles which have started experimenting with 3D gaming. Let’s now check out the unique features of Citra 3DS Emulator for iOS.
Also Read: Insanelyi Repo Download
3DS Emulator for iOS Features
- 3DS Emulator comes with preloaded Nintendo 3DS Games i.e there are no worries of downloading your favorite games.
- You can save and load your favorite Nintendo titles anytime anywhere.
- Citra 3DS emulator does have an inbuilt virtual graphics card for running games with high-end graphics. The games do lag a bit but it’s manageable.
- 3DS emulator allows you to play your favorite Nintendo titles with your friends.
- It Supports Wireless Controllers and microphone for a realistic experience.
How to Install 3DS Emulator on your iOS Device?
Excited? I know you guys are how much excited to play your favorite Nintendo titles on your mobile phones. In order to download and install 3DS emulator on your iOS device, you have to follow the mentioned steps strictly.
- Follow the link to download Citra 3DS emulator on your device.
- Tap on the file for initiating the installation process. Follow the instructions for having a clean download.
- After 3DS Emulator Download, Go General > Profile > Device Management and find 3DS emulator and tap on Trust option.
- Now restart your phone and start enjoying your favorite Nintendo titles.
Still having problems? Do let us know about the issues which you are facing. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates on Cydia tweaks and latest iPhone updates.