You don’t have to miss out any of your favourite wallpapers, I have a habit of recording my screen whenever I update my phone with good wallpaper. Well, I do it with an iPhone. Well, there is every reason for you to be surprised upon hearing that because iPhone or iOs devices don’t have a screen recorder and there aren’t many legit ones available on App store too. Read more to find out how I captured my screen with the help of iOSemus and Airshou.
iOSEmus AirShou Screen Recorder
Before heading on to the comprehensive guide on how to install iOSEmus Airshou screen recorder, let me brief the most important as well as a unique feature of Airshou recorder.
- Airshou is known for it’s lower processor usage and higher rendering quality.
- Airshou will record internal audio while recording the screen.
- You can record the screen at 1080P quality at 40FPS.
- Enables you to record gameplays at high rendering quality.
- Easy to use user interface.
Let’s now check out on how to install iOSEmus Airshou on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad.
Follow the steps closely for installing iOSEmus Airshou.
- Open up Safari browser and type in [http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/airshou/] for downloading the software.
- Once you’re on the website check for the install button for downloading the application.
- Once you click on the button, you will be intimidated to proceed by clicking on the Yes button.
- Wait for few minutes for finishing the installation procedure.
- Before opening the application, make sure you have made the application trusted. If not, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of the app.
- Now you can launch the application and run it on your iOS devices.
I hope you all loved reading the article, please feel free to share it with your friends. Subscribe and stay tuned for further updates on Cydia tweaks and updates.