It is not so easy to go through your files without FileManager right, well then iOS devices don’t have one. Till date, I haven’t seen any working file manager for it. On the other hand, Android are surplus with different types of file managers. Well, it’s the one reason why people stay away from Apple devices. Surprise ! Surprise ! You don’t have to say no to iOS devices for this simple reason. We in here have found a working iPhone Filemanager which doesn’t need tweaks on your OS. iFile manager is simply the best file manager which are available on iOS 8/9/ and 10. Before getting into the installation guide, let me walk through the essential features of iFile manager.
Features of iFile Manager
Are you looking for reasons to download and install iFile Manager? Well then, we will have few for you. Check out some of the unique features of iFile which aren’t discussed anywhere else. iFile can do a lot of things which their counterparts can’t do.
Some of the few things which can be done using iFile are listed below
- Edit System Files
- Export App data
- Install applications downloaded from the internet
- Zip/unzip files and more.
I guess it’s time to discuss on how to install iFile ipa on iOS devices without Jailbreak.
Follow the below-mentioned steps closely for having a clean install of IPA files on your device. Installing IPA files on your own may cause things messy, so please follow this guide before do it. If you are facing any issues while doing the procedure, feel free to contact us.
- Firstly download the ipa files on your computer. Download IPA files from here.
- For the second step, you need Cydia Impactor. Download Cydia Impactor from Here. Go through our post on step by step guide to install Cydia Impactor before installing it.
- Unzip and Install Cydia Impactor as per our guide.
- Run Cydia Impactor on your Computer.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Connect your ios device to your PC.
- Next, you need to drag and drop the “iFile.Ipa” file into the Cydia Impactor application.
- Log into your iTunes account with your unique username and password.
- Once you entered them both, you have successfully installed iFile without jailbreak on iPhone.
- Give some time to install the application on your ios device.
- Now head to Settings, >> General >> Profiles and Device management.
- You will find your Apple Id, Click on it and Tap on trust.
Now your iOS 10 device is entirely eligible to use iFile manager. I hope you’ll love reading the article. Feel free to share your views and doubts under the comment section. We will make sure that every question asked down here are looked upon. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates on iOS and Cydia Tweaks.