Snapchat, a lightweight app gaining popularity on the internet like a wildfire is today’s point of discussion at Cydia Master. Have you ever thought of, why snap chat is known as the next big thing on the internet ? Over the past two years, Snapchat has grown tremendously. The main attraction of Snapchat is, it’s privacy, huge celebrity list, real time video sharing and much more. Today in here, We will be discussing some of the best ways to use multiple snapchat accounts on iPhone without jailbreak. iOs restricts the use of multiple accounts of snapchat and whatsapp no matter what you do. In order to reduce your effort to switch between accounts, we have come forward with a trick for using multiple snapchat accounts on your iOs handsets without any jailbreaks.
How to use Multiple Snapchat Accounts in iOs without Jailbreak ?
Snapchat is releasing updates every week, but the long awaited update for multiple accounts haven’t been rolled out yet for some reasons. With the trick shared here, you don’t have to wait anymore. The procedure is quite simple and quick, so read carefully before implementing.
As I mentioned earlier, there is no need for any jailbreak for using multiple snap chat accounts but small tweaks are needed for installing and using it.
Steps to use Multiple Snapchat Accounts
- Unlock your device and open safari or any other browser.
- Now you either need to type this in “http://izona.co/app/snapchat/” or simply click here.
- You will be taken directly to a download page which is in Arabic.
- Look for the snapchat icon, next to the snapchat icon you will find the download button.
- Press the home button on your handset, you will see the application getting downloaded. Tap on it and pause the download.
- Now get into Settings > General > Date & Time. If you have enabled “Set Automatically“, disable it. Now set the date back to Sep 8, 2015.
- Press the home button once again and restart the download.
- Once you finished installing the application, look for two snapchat icons on your home screen.
Once you found two snapchat icons on your home screen, it’s good to go. That’s it, now you may use multiple accounts simultaneously without any fuss.
Above mentioned trick won’t work for everyone. Some of our readers have reported snap chat won’t open error. If you are unable to open multiple snapchats you may try the steps mentioned below.
Multiple Snapchat Accounts not working on iOS 9/9.3/10/10.1.1 After installation
If you are finding it difficult to use multiple snapchat accounts, then there is a fix for you. Follow the steps mentioned below for getting your snapchat account working again.
After iOs 9.1 updates, you have to trust the application for getting working. We have found a similar type of error in using multiple WhatsApp accounts. Whenever you open the application you will get an untrusted application error, this is the reason which hinders the use of multiple accounts. Following steps may fix the bug.
- Make sure you have installed Snapchat 2 properly.
- Unlock and navigate to Settings > General.
- Scroll down a bit you will find “Device Management” tap on it.
- You will find a profile names “VNE ..” tap on it and click trust.
- Now you can use Snapchat 2 without any issues.
Credits : Quora
After applying the above-mentioned steps, you can use multiple snapchat accounts without any problem. Still facing the problem? Feel free to contact us. Make us of the comment section for letting us know the problem. We also have written an article on how to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone without jailbreaking. Please do check it out. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates on Cydia.