Apple has recently rolled out their latest os update which is iOs 10.2. As per the officials, it is considered to as an unbreakable version. Pangu, a renowned hard working jailbreaking team, is back to the online world after a long time. PPHelper which for iOS 9.2and 9.3 is not working anymore on the latest version. Since Apple is releasing a number updates on a monthly basis to iOS 10, it’s been hard for Pangu Team to catch up to its jailbreak releases, so far. Well, here it is ” How to download Pangu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak“.
Download Pangu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak app
Pangu app works on both 32 and 64 bit OS, So it is not going to be a problem. For using this app make sure you have updated your operating system to the latest version which is 10.2. Steps mentioned below will help you to jailbreak iOS 10.2.
- First, open up the Safari browser on your iOS device which is running stock iOS 10.2.
- Visit downloadpangu.org; you will be prompted to download Pangu iOS 10.2 application.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow. iPad users have to go to the top right corner.
- Now tap on Add to the home screen.
- On the next page, name the app as Pangu.
- Now you have successfully downloaded the Pangu app.
Pangu iOS 10.2 Release Date
Pangu needs some time to check the vulnerabilities which Apple have patched up and which they haven’t patched. The final version of the application will be entirely different from this version. We in here will be sharing the release date of iOS 10.2 along with the link for downloading Pangu iOS 10.2 jailbreaks.
Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates and the latest news on iOS 10.2 jailbreak and Cydia tweaks.