Are you searching for a detailed guide on How to download and install Sinful repo? Then, you have reached the exact place, in here we discuss everything related Cydia Sources and tweaks. Today we will be providing a detailed guide on how to install Sinful repo service without any issues. Sinful repo services help you to download thousands of paid applications for free. Well, installing Sinful repo to Cydia Source is not a difficult task if you have a well-explained guide. Before getting started, let me explain a bit on Cydia Sources.
The jailbreak community is booming day by day so as the Sinful Repo users. Soon after the release of Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.2, Sinful developers are working hard to deliver the latest edition of the repo. Currently, Sinful repo works only with iOS 8, and 9. Well, let’s now check out how to install and download sinful iPhone repo.
Before downloading Sinful make sure your iOS device is jailbroken. If not, it will not work. I won’t recommend jailbreaking your iOS device for the sake of Sinful or other applications. There is a certain level of risk involved in the process of Jailbreaking. Here are the most important steps for downloading and installing sinful iPhone repo.
Download and Install Sinful iPhone Repo
- Make sure that you are using a Jailbroken device with Cydia installed on it.
- Go for “Cydia” application on your iOS device.
- Click on“Manage” >> “Sources“.
- Now you will be able see the list of sources installed on your device. Tap on “Edit” >> “Add“.
- Now you can add “Sinful iPhone Repo Source Url” which is “http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com” in the URL field and tap on “Add“.
- You may get several warnings, Ignore them and press “Add Anyway“.
- Cydia will download the “Sinful Source” onto your device which may take a while.
I hope you all loved reading our hands on guide on how to install sinful iphone repo on your jailbroken iOS device. Still having doubts ? Shoot a message under the comment section, we will reach you asap. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates on latest Cydia Tweaks.