Are you still on mach_portal? If, so you should check out the much stable Yalu extra_Recipe ip6 10.1.1. Well, switching from one jailbreak to another isn’t a simple task. You don’t have to worry, we will explain the process in detail for you. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in this article closely, you will be doing this at your own risk. Cydia Master will not be responsible as the process is highly unstable. iPhone 7(+) users on iOS 10.0.0-10.0.3 can also get in on the fun, and some users of Yalu for 10.0.1-10.2 can make us.e of extra_recipe. Before explaining the process in detail, let’s check if your phone is compatible or not?
- An iOS device on a compatible iOS Version ( above 10 ).
- A computer or a laptop.
- Cydia Impactor
- An extra_recipe .ipa file.
How to do the Switch from mach_portal or Yalu to extra_recipe
All iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+ users who are ios 10.0.0 – 10.1.1 should do the switch from mach_portal to extra_recipe. Some other versions and framewares are supported too. Look into the GitHub page for getting the exact list of supported products.
- Reboot the device, before doing the process.
- Now delete mach_portal by long pressing on the icon. Once the icon starts wiggling you can tap on the cross button for deleting the application.
- Click here to download extra_recipe.ipa. or you can go directly to Luca todesco’s site and download it from there.
- Once you have downloaded the ipa, you have to install it on your iOS device. If you aren’t aware of that procedure, you should check our detailed post on how to install .ipa files using Cydia Impactor.
- Once you have installed extra_recipe.ipa on your iOS device make sure you have done the next step.
- Go to the Settings section of your device, and navigate to General, Profiles & Device Management. Select the account details, then hit Trust to authorise the app to run.
- Now you can run extra_recipe without any problem. If it is showing some error, just keep on trying it should work.
I hope you all loved reading the article, Subscribe us and stay tuned with us for further updates on Cydia.