Are you trying to figure out a way to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone? Then the much-wanted fix is here. To figure out how to use dual WhatsApp accounts, you have to carefully read the article till the end. I guess most of you who are reading this article has an android phone with you. Android phones are easily customizable when compared to ios counterparts it’s the reason why a major share of the smartphone market is with Google. It is impossible for an iPhone user to use multiple WhatsApp accounts without Jailbreak. Jailbreaking an iPhone opens up many new ways to figure out and fix some of the common bugs of iPhone. Before posting this article, we have tried several methods to use dual WhatsApp accounts on ios. After several failed attempts we have succeeded in finding out an easy way to use multiple WhatsApp accounts without slowing or any other errors. The technique shared here is manually tested on ios9, ios 10 and ios 10.1.1. So, It is also clean, simple and error free. You can also use your multiple accounts without much trouble even if you haven’t done any tweaks on your iPhone.
Use Two/Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on iPhone 5S, 6S & 7
The method shared in here is manually tested in iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s and iPhone 7. Before starting my guide, let me warn you. Always use this technique at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage occurred to your handset. Proceed at your own risk. Carefully read all the instructions mentioned in this article and also do not leave any steps behind.
- Unlock your iPhone and “open” safari browser on your device.
- Log on to “http://izona.co/app/whatsapp/” or simply click here.
- You will be directly taken to the download page.
- Find the WhatsApp icon and just under it, look for the download button.
- Now click on install.
- After a while pause the download and navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time. Check whether “Set Automatically” is enabled or not, If it is enabled please uncheck it. Now set the date back to Sep 8, 2015.
- Tap on the icon for downloading the app.
- Once the installation is completed, jump into the home page. A second WhatsApp icon will already be waiting for you.
Some of our esteemed readers have reported that they were unable to open their WhatsApp accounts. If you are also facing the same issue you may follow the below hands on guide for fixing the issue.
Fix Multiple Login error in ios 9, 9.3 and 10.1.1,
Every month apple is releasing updates to tackle security threats , bugs and to fix bugs. You need to trust the application before using it until then you will be getting “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” popup. Follow the instructions given below for fixing the error.
- Make sure you have installed WhatsApp 2.
- Unlock your iPhone and look for settings > general.
- Scroll down, you will find ” Device Management “
- Look for profile names“VNE ..” tap on it and click trust.
- Now you can useWhatsApp 2 without any issues.
I hope everyone has enjoyed reading our article. If you still have any doubts regarding the article, please feel free to share your doubts and opinions with us. Subscribe Cydiamaster for getting latest tips and tricks on Cydia.